Translate

Monday 29 April 2013

Album of the week

Okay so for album of the week as an old rock fan I've decided to go classic and am putting the AC/DC album back in black up for it now I know that a lot of people will disagree but hey your right to do so but I track with an amazing solo and just generally a bad ass tune awesome lyrics one of the best it's sales speak for themselves to prove my point it was when it was released officially the second best selling album worldwide behind Michael Jackson's thriller album but I think we can all understand that right lol it received a 22x platinum which means it sold over 22 million copies and overall it sold 50 million copies worldwide which you have to admit is pretty good right
think it's one of the greatest albums ever recorded mainly because of the song back in black itself I love the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.