Translate

Tuesday 4 June 2013

movie of the week - Rock of ages

Okay yes I know it's a musical but it's a rock musical I had foreboding about this film when I was waiting for it to be released and after watching discovered it was amazing aside from the fact that it is filled will seriously hot woman and that the main chick in it Julianne Hough has probably the hottest arse on the planet the film itself is just amazing it's an old story told very well  it has great actors and it is one of Tom Cruises best roles he plays the infamous Stacee Jaxx and can I just say he plays it perfectly his character is basically a cross between Axle Rose and Keith Richards and he really pulls it off fantasticly a amazing supporting cast include Alec Baldwin and Russell  Brand really adds to the film and the music in it is sensational  Some of the of the songs included in this film are rock you like a hurricane by the scorpions, nothin but a good time by poison and don't stop believing by journey unfortunately there is one really gay boy band song in the film but its integral to the story but I just turn my head and refuse to listen to it but anywho out of ten I'd give this film a solid ten out of ten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.