Translate

Saturday 4 May 2013

Assasins creed movie

I have been looking around on the net and I have found rumours of an assassins creed movie it's about altair so they are going to the beginning but so far all the info I can confirm well kind of confirm is that Michael Fassbender will be playing Altair if they make it that is but hey how awesome would that be an assassins creed movie the games are immense so the film would have t be pretty good but then they have screwed a few films made out of game the worst of the lot was a film they made of doom it blew so badly in fact it was a scientific impossibility in which that is both sucked an blew at the same time one might even say it was uber gay as hell but that is just my opinion but I'd love to know what you think please feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.