Translate

Saturday 4 May 2013

Star trek :Into darkness

Now when I heard that they were remaking the old star trek series into a movie I was to put it lightly worried that they would kill a great series with to put it bluntly a shit film but even though I had serious doubt I decided I had to go watch it just to see well how wrong was I to be faced with not only an amazing star trek film but one of the best film I have ever seen in my life well wonderful news to my ears when a second film was announced an now after a lot of waiting it's almost here the sequel with Benedict Cumberbatch as the infamous bad guy Khan all in all looks like an amazing film but I doubt it will be as good as the first but here for hoping after seeing the film I'll blog my out of ten rating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5gdbUC9mWU


And that is out Thursday the 9th of may or for the desperate to watch a midnight showing on the Wednesday just to let all my viewers know that times i give for midnight showings are for Newport in wales I don't know about cinemas any where else

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.