Translate

Friday 17 May 2013

Fast and furious 6

I saw the trailer for this film and well were do I start I think ill start with its the same as the others really action for actions sake but what really pissed me off was a scene were they are trying to escape a tank and yeah I know tricked out cars running from a tank never mind the fastest tank I'm aware of goes tops of about 51 mph but forget that they hatch a plan to beat the tank the attach a chain to the turret gun attach the other end to a car throw it over the freeway the chain goes taut and flips the tank and well what the fuck do you know how much a tank weighs some were around 60 tons can anyone else say reality fuck its not possible you can't flip a tank  it just can't happen its just bullshit and really has put me of the film completely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.