Translate

Thursday 16 May 2013

Retro game

this weeks retro game is gonna be Final Fantasy 7 now for those of you not familiar with the series final fantasy is a series of role playing games now with exception of 10 and 13 they are stand alone games no sequels and are all fantastic but in my view number 7 was the best the one in my view sadly these kind of games seem to be going out but here's a run down of the game now what this game so popular was that it had so many plot twists now I'm not Gonna tell about them because it would ruin the game but in my opinion the characters are well designed they interact amazingly as I always say it the chemistry between the characters is what makes the game so good also an important thing is the bad guy and he Main villain of this game is a sadistic maniac called Sephiroth who is out to destroy the world but thats about right for a sadistic maniac you play the hero stopping him the basic game is quite simple battles are turn based and some boards require a strategy to beat my suggestion is to have one of your 3 characters only cure during difficult battles Sally three graphics aren't very good but if was released in 97 but I have plagued the game about 15 times and out never gets boring out of term I'd give three game a solid 10 out of ten although I feel I have to tell you all the rumors that they are remaking the game for new concepts its a fruitless lie sorry everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.