Translate

Monday 20 May 2013

Sleepy hollow series/once upon a time in wonderland

Yes that's right a series of sleepy hollow for those who haven't heard of it sleepy hollow was a Tim Burton film based on the American legend of the headless horseman the lead role of the movie was Johnny Depp playing the weird and quirky role of Ichabod Crane in the series the role will be played by Tom Mison which means he has some pretty big shoes to fill the only other notable people in the series that I have noticed are Richard Cetrone who has been a stunt performer for a lot of Joss Whedon films, Orlando Jones (The replacements and evolution) and John Cho (Harold and Kumar) the basic idea of the film was Ichabod Crane goes to sleepy hollow to solve the mystery of the headless horseman to prove it doesn't exist and from the trailer it looks like they may have raped the film but if your looking for your typical American action for action sake adaption then this series is for you but as they have only made one episode I don't hold out much hope for it I mean didn't they learn from the failing of the modern up take series of Beauty and the beast but I will definitely check the series out I mean if your a huge fan pf the original movie then maybe it's not for you but who knows it may turn out to be sensational but I don't think I'll hold my breath they seem to be trying to save on writing anything new lately by rehashing old legends and now they are trying to rehash a rehash by making a spin off of Once upon a time and it's called Once upon a time in wonderland which seems to be after Alice returns from wonderland gets banged up for being crazy but discovers she really isn't and gets dragged back down the frigging rabbit hole so could be good or it could be a load of rehashed crap but who knows right in my opinion they both look worth a try but I think out of the two the sleepy hollow one has a much better chance of not being awful but that's just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.