Translate

Monday 27 May 2013

The amazing spiderman 2

Sadly I have news that annoys me in 2012 they made a new spider man film a re-imagining if you will staring Andrew Garfield (The social network, Doctor who) as Peter Parker now I'm not saying Garfield or any of the cast of the film are bad actors in fact some great actors are in the film Emma Stone (Stupid crazy love, Easy A) Martin Sheen (Apocalypse now, Catch me if you can) Rhys Ifans (51st State, The replacements) so the cast is good just badly written the characters I found to lack a certain depth and chemistry and I didn't like the lizard in this film it's not that the lizard was badly done he was exactly like the old cartoon version I used to watch but Kurt Connors being a bad guy annoyed me a bit but overall I found the whole film boring and disappointing and now thy are making a second one so not expecting a great film there but I could be wrong the bad guys in the second one are going to be Electro and the Rhino so can't wait to see how that goes Electro shall be fairly cool looking but the Rhino will be interesting to see so well have to wait and see what it's like it's set for release 2nd May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.